FDDI AIST 2024 Registration Schedule Out, Apply Now.
FDDI will begin registration for various undergraduate and graduate programs in footwear and design. Be sure to check eligibility criteria and other information regarding the programs.
On October 25, 2023, the Footwear Design and Development Institute (FDDI) will open the registration window for admission to its bachelor's and master's degree programs. Through the official website, FDDDIindia.com, applicants can apply online for admission to various undergraduate and graduate footwear and design programs. As part of the university's BDes programs, students will study footwear design and production, production and management, leather goods and accessories design, retail and fashion merchandise, and fashion design and manufacturing.
Eligibility Criteria for the FDDI AIST 2024 Exam
- Applicants must have completed or appeared in the Class 12 or equivalent examination administered by a recognised educational board. Students must possess a valid scorecard from the Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), All India Senior Secondary School Examination (AISSCE), the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the State Board, or an equivalent examination.
- Applicants for the FDDI entrance examination must be at least 25 years of age as of July 1, 2024.
- FDDI AIST 2024 registration dates
- Footwear Design and Development Institute
- Eligibility Criteria for the FDDI AIST 2024 Exam